The proposal submitted by participants to the tender must be from applicants belonging to the following categories:
- Micro, small, medium, and large enterprises;
- Start-ups operating in sectors linked to the tender;
- Research centers, incubators, university spin-offs, and academic entities;
- Public-private partnerships;
- Associations, business consortia and networks, NGOs, as well as public and private foundations linked to the business world.
The joint participation of candidates belonging to different admissible categories, with the adequate indication of the leading applicants, will represent an added value to the project. Belonging to a team will have to be a well-motivated decision.
Moreover, the participants will be divided into two categories of the contest. The first will involve those applicants who will present already existing technologies that are ready to be implemented. The second, instead, will involve totally innovative technologies and ideas that still have to be developed.
Participation to the initiative is free of charge.