Reward and Award Ceremony
At the end of the selection process the jury will select 7 winners for the following categories:
- #3 Overall
- #1 Women
- #1 Young – Under 35
- #1 Agrofood & Climate Change
- #1 Agrofood & Biodiversity
Moreover, among the news for this edition, also a mention of honor will be assigned to the most disruptive innovative proposal.
Winners will be contacted in the days following the date of closure of the call for proposals and invited to the Award Ceremony scheduled on 15 May 2019 in Rome within the framework of EXCO 2019, the first ever international expo of Development Cooperation to be held in Italy this year.
The winners will also be offered the following services:
- Opportunity to participate as a keynote speaker and guest of honor within EXCO 2019 to be held in Rome next 15 May 2019;
- Realization of an ad hoc web page on the winner innovative idea and / or technology within the UNIDO ITPO Italy’s institutional website (www.unido.it) and assistance in defining a project’s promotional strategy;
- Honest brokering services to access, through ad hoc promotional activities, to the worldwide UNIDO, ITPOs and FFI network with the aim to guarantee the maximum visibility to the winner proposal and foster the conclusion of international technical, financial and academic partnerships;
- Opportunity to be involved to the international initiatives organized by Future Food Institute in Europe, United States, China, Japan and Thailand;
- Advisory and mentorship services concerning the awarded project.
- Opportunity to test the winning ideas and technologies in the 70 hectares field of the Future Farm in Italy.